1. In a small saucepan, place the apple slices and sprinkle with the spices. Add the filtered water, cover and cook at low heat until the apples become soft.
2. Once the apples are cooked, remove them from the saucepan but leave the excess water and spices in there. Place the apples in two small bowls.
3. Add the honey to the liquid in the saucepan and let it caramelize for a few seconds at low heat (the liquid needs to bubble).
4. Add the tahini butter to the mix in the saucepan and stir until the texture becomes smooth.
5. Pour the caramel sauce on the apples and enjoy!